This is my constantly growing collection of gaming content downloads for Cities: Skylines. Everything here is my original content unless I’ve attributed other creators whose content was used in my build.
As well as the links below, most of my Cities creative content can also be downloaded from the Steam Workshop. Search for my user name ‘Sims And Prims’ or take this link to Sims and Prims on Steam.
You are free to use my content as you wish. Please don’t re-upload it as your own. That’s just sad.
If you like my Cities content, all I ask in return is a YouTube like and subscribe. These are the main validation points we creators yearn for and I will send you many virtual hugs for doing so. 💖
Creative Content – Cities Skylines
Videos & Tutorials
- Gaming Jargon & Terms
- Cities Skylines – Monorails are Awesome (video)
- Monorails are Awesome (transcript)
- Campus Calamity! Campus Losing Students – (video) adding or removing highways can impact student enrolment at university campuses
- Not Enough Workers – (video) one possible solution to help solve the ‘Not Enough Workers’ notifications in your game
- Cities Skylines vs OpenSim vs Second Life (video)
Andrew has created, nurtured, and destroyed many glittering kingdoms, but nowadays just tinkers with code, occasionally yelling incoherently at his NPC minions.